Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Paranormal Noise (Marco Santucci)


 This book is a unique view into the world on the other side.

Not the kind of book I usually pick up; this is the first time, actually. Last and this year, I explored books in genres I would never read before and was pleasantly surprised by many.

I have lived long enough to learn that there are many things out there that we don't know, and open-mindedness is the wisest way to live. I stayed and explored strange places. People I trust, including my Dad, had experienced unexplainable stuff. I like how the author offers his opinions as opinions, and even though there are mentions of religions and beliefs, there is no agenda.  

The book is an easy read, although sometimes I find the usage of 'he said I asked etc' very heavy, but I understand they are needed for the content. It feels honest and genuine as well.

My favourite quote is: The problem is that all the man-made religions that pit one against another, each trying to prove that they are the sole possessors of "the truth" and must be the only ones going to Heaven. In the end, none of those matters. Not all the good works, the millions of Watch Towers distributed, or all the Rosary Beads in the world, and the list goes on.

4.5