Monday, March 14, 2022

A Flood of Reviews



Since my attempt in writing, I have rekindled my love for reading as well, and it has been enjoyable so far. 

I try to crawl out of my comfort zone and be more active in writing communities. It hasn't been easy. Most of the time, I'm not even sure what I am doing. My attempt on Twitter and Facebook are also pitiful. I have detached myself from social media for a number of years simply because I didn't have time, and they are getting really weird. But now, I'm trying to jump back as a faceless aspiring indie author, and yes, I am still confused. This is the price of being an introvert and trying to live under a rock. GAH.

One of the communities that I join is Goodreads, and I have written a bunch of reviews. Most of them are about books from well-established authors but lately, I have started to review new authors. So I'm posting all those reviews here as well, hence the flood of posts. I will find a balance between Review posts and Others. Will do. 

P.S. Sometimes I forget to put spoiler warning on my review.